WomanCop Beaten in Rajasthan by No Helmet Riders

8 448

WomanCop BeatenWomanCop Beaten in JhunjhuJhunu Rajasthan by No Helmet Riders. And that is where India Has to Start Rising and raising our voices. Because if this behaviour is not checked and punished, this is what eventually leads to rapes.

It is upto us whether we let these apparently small incidents go or take them so so seriously that such animalish behaviour is dealt with the same severity as that of a rape crime. The justice should be speedy. The accused tried in a court of law and punishment delivered as the law may seem correct.

Just because that Policy Constable is not related to you and me does not mean we wit quietly and let the rogues go from strength to strength.

The Choice at the end of the day is Yours. Which side are you on ?

~ RobinHood : Facebook.com/aampress

8 Comments
  1. Sapan singh says

Hi sir..impresssed by ur work..
    Wanted to know you more. How do i get in touch with u

1. RobinHood says

Right here Sapan.

2. Varun Chopra says

Shame on these bike riders

3. Varun Chopra says

Guys I work for an International NPO who is helping Juvinile prisoners to earn a livelihood and Change their way of living.
    We run a project with the help of them and we sell products. The amount earned by selling is given to them.
    I request everyone to watch this video.

1. RobinHood says

We currently lend our support to individuals only

1. Varun Chopra says

Yeah sir, I just want everyone to see the video once.

4. Deepak Chouhan says

On 6th of April, I had booked a T-Shirt (L Size) worth Rs.999/- from Myntra. Already paid at the time of booking only.

On 9th of April, I received my T-Shirt. But unfortunately that T-Shirt was not fitting my body.
    So I placed an exchange and ordered M Size.

On 12th of April, I received my exchange. I handed the previous one to delivery boy and took the new one.

Now from here fraudulent takes place.

After unboxing the package, I got a Black Ladies Jeans.

Immediately, I informed this to Myntra. They then asked me to share the order no, barcode, etc. I shared all the required informations.
    So, after all investigations , On 15th of April, they accepted their mistake and agreed to exchange that item.

On 19th of April, Delivery boy came to deliver the item. When I gave that Ladies Jeans that I had received, he refused to take that. He said that, I have been said to pickup T-Shirt not Jeans. I explained the scenario, that I had received a jeans instead of T-Shirt and that’s why I am returning you this jeans instead of T-Shirt.
    But he didn’t hear me and went back.
    This time, I was totally frustrated and contacted Myntra again.
    They have asked me to wait for 2 more days while they follow up with their delivery team.

So Sir, You please have a look at entire timeline.
    How they are treating their customer and making them frustrated, When any customer pays online.
    Thanks.
    I am attaching pics.

1. RobinHood says

Make a Video Raise your Voice. I will support you.

Click here for Details